Don’t Ignore the Warning Sings: Call the Experts Near Lee and Collier County for Dryer Vent Repairs Today
How long has it been since your dryer received maintenance or repair? Watch out for these following signs that mean it’s time for a service call to All Around Home Care, LLC:
- Damp clothes at the end of a cycle.
- Slower than normal drying times. Drying surpasses 35-40 minutes.
- High humidity levels in your laundry room.
- Your dryer smells like smoke.
- There is excess lint on your clothes.
- Clothes are extremely hot to touch after drying.
- Little to no lint visible on the lint screen.
- The top of the dryer is too hot to touch while running.
If you are having trouble with your vents, call us for dryer vent repair. We can replace all standard duct sizes for your dryer.
For top-notch customer service that gets the job done the first time, contact All Around Home Care LLC. Reach our friendly staff at 239-424-0019. Feel free to ask about our additional home services.